HOME: It’s where you live.
It’s a metaphor, but it means so much! Finding and buying a home you love is a big step. Whether it’s your first home or a move-up, there’s usually very little else going on that eclipses this adventure in most lives. Relocating often gave me a deep appreciation for what home really is: that place where you feel safe, comfortable and enveloped in a way like no place else. My experiences growing up, working, moving and acknowledging the things that speak to my heart, it became clear that real estate was right up there among my most enjoyable pursuits. I first started with Prudential Realty in 2003 but I also have a combined 30 years of personal and other professional and real estate sales experience. These experiences help me understand and relate to the fears and frustrations everyone goes through in real estate. I like to think of myself as my client’s problem solver and real estate coach.
That brings me to this place, where I look forward to being of service to my clients, of assistance to my colleagues and of value to my community. Even if you are just thinking about the possibility of buying or selling, contact me anytime and I’ll be glad to go over any and all options available. Your happiness and satisfaction are my highest priority.
- Customer Service my #1 priority – I am here to serve your needs
- My clients are amongst my highest priorities and they receive an unparalleled level of service — delivered with honesty, integrity, and an unsurpassed work ethic.
- Full-Time Real Estate Professional with more than 30 combined-years of consumer and professional experience in buying, selling, building, designing, investing, owning, and renting
- Knowledge & experience in both new construction & re-sale markets
- Dedicated, Professional & an Excellent Negotiator
- Personal consumer experience with national and inter-national relocations—home buying and selling.
- Past Experience includes New Construction Warranty Service and Conveyance/Closing Coordinator– I work hard to ensure stress-free closings.
- Technology Savvy!
- Don’t make a move without me!
|Has the Market Stabilized?http://www.LauraSellsMass.com – Best Customized Real Estate Reports for Medway, MA.
FIND THIS INFORMATION AND MUCH MORE BY SIGNING UP FOR YOUR COMPLIMENTARY MARKET SNAPSHOT REPORT!
Simply go to http://www.LauraSellsMass.com and sign up for a FREE Market Snapshot Report and receive your custom report!!
|Brought to you by Top Producer Systems|