I finally found some time to make a layout. For this layout I used the W R Memory Keepers Winter Frost Collection that I won a few weeks back. from Aly Dosdall
This was the perfect collection for a few of our ski pictures from this past week when we went to Stowe, Vt. However, the colors ar very soft and vintage looking, which is very much out of my style. I had a hard time photographing it as the gray’s came out sorta purple????
I had fun making my first layout….which is a double-page spread with 5 photos on it. I even found time to pull together 4 starter pages that I hope to finish this weekend.
I printed out a bunch of photos from or trip for Project Life for last week also. (Good thing they picked a Pope this week or I wouldn’t have much to put in my Project Life for this week except unpacking, laundry, food shopping, cleaning and a bunch of other boring stuff you have to do when you’ve been away from how for a long time.)
- I centered the diecut paper in the midde of the two page spread.
- I topped that with a photo collage of three pictures.
- The side strips are from 3 6×6 papers that were included in the kit. I cut these in half and mirrored them on other side of the pages.
- The chipboard dimensional stickers and metal snowflake tags are from the kit as are the embossed snowflake and title
- I added some Prima flourish crystals, some Making Memories snowflake brads and some very old Basic Grey Green & Brown polka dot ribbon.
- I also added the glitter green foam thickers. (I should have taken a close up pic. Several of the dimensional clipboards have glitter accents and this green was a perfect match)
It was fun to get back to some scrapping! Thanks for stopping by.